If I had a million dollars
I would …
- pay off my house
- pay off my medical bills
- buy a new car
- fund my daughter’s college account (she’s 8, it won’t take a lot)
- spend a considerable amount funding my retirement accounts
- spend a little to fix up my home and property the way I want and the way it needs
- go to Starbucks with the remaining amount
- and go back to school with the extra cash I will have from not having a mortgage.
I would not …
- quit my job
- buy an expensive car
- or throw a big party (although I might be found picking up the tab more often).
Some wild, free spirit I am!